RSD Diaries is a film that I’m making is about Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. It’s from the perspective of video journals of people who have it. The problem is that it is very one sided right now. Because those of us currently involved have it in lower extremities.
I don’t feel that this documentary can accurately portray RSD/CRPS if I only have one side. Not every case is in the legs and feet. It’s statistically more common in the arms.
So this is a sort of casting call to RSD/CRPS sufferers with it in their hands or arms to join in on this project.
I am dedicated to this and I will not abandon it. The public, somehow, will see this film.
- hurts-like-a-bitch reblogged this from lindseyelarson
- safespacenetwork reblogged this from lindseyelarson and added:
- sasha-smithy reblogged this from lindseyelarson and added:
- allxthexwords said: I’m really not comfortable being on film, but is there a way I could contribute otherwise?
- lindseyelarson posted this